Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An Android is an artificially created intelligence in human form. Stargate Command has met androids on several occasions.
- There are android copies of the SG-1 team, created by Harlan, who is also an android. (SG1: "Tin Man", "Double Jeopardy")
- SG-1, led by Colonel Jack O'Neill once came across an android, called The Keeper, maintaining a garden and a computer simulation. (SG1: "The Gamekeeper")
- Reese was an android recovered on an unnamed planet by SG-1. (SG1: "Menace")
- Given the fact that she was designated as an android, the similarly constructed Human-form Replicator and Asurans might also be called Androids.
- On PX3-989 an Android was recovered and brought back to Stargate Command. The scientists then tried to incorporate the experiences of every SG team member since the inception of the program into a viable artificial intelligence. The scientists wanted Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell's support, in his role as leader of SG-1, and wanted him to read a concise, but thorough, 380 page report. (SG1: "Avalon, Part 1")