Bridge Studios (aka "The Bridge Studios") was a filming studio located in Vancouver, Canada. It was the filming studio for Martin Lloyd's short-lived then revived series Wormhole X-Treme! (SG1: "Wormhole X-Treme!")
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bridge Studios is a real-life filming studio, where filming for several TV series and movies are filmed, including Stargate SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate Universe.
- The studios' name derives from the lot's use by Dominion Bridge Company, a steel bridge constructor, from 1930 until the mid-1970s. The company was responsible for constructing the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Swing sets, such as the Jungle planet from "Time" were on Stage 1.
- The Wraith Hive ship and other facilities such as the Ancient shuttle were on Stage 2.
- The Daedalus-class sets were located on Stage 3.
- The Destiny sets were located on Stage 4.
- Stargate Command (later Icarus Base and Homeworld Command) was located on Stage 5.
- Atlantis' Stargate Operations was located on Stage 6.
- The rest of the Atlantis stages including ZPM room, corridors, Chair room, and Atlantis brig were located on the Bridge FX Stage. Nicknamed the "Blade FX" stage as the set was originally used in Blade Trinity and bought by the producers of Atlantis during Season 1.