Michail Timopheivich Kalashnikov
- "What kind of weapons? AKs, AKs for days."
The Kalashnikov AK-47 is a Tau'ri-made firearm of the assault rifle pattern, which was designed by Russia in late 1940's. The AK-47 is one of the most copied weapons in the history of assault rifles, with literally hundreds of nations making their own clones of the weapon in the years since its creation, It is known to be used by Raphael's faction in Honduras, the Taliban in Afghanistan,, the Cult of Setesh, while the Russian Air Force uses more modern variants..
The Russian team deployed with SG-1 to recover the missing Russian personnel on P2X-338 carried AK-pattern rifles. The Russian SG Team employed variants of the AK-47 on their mission in support of SG-1 to P3X-367.
Also AK-47 or AK-74 were used by humans on planet in Icon (SG-1 8.05) epiisode
References and notesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Stargate SG-1: Roleplaying Game
- ↑ Stargate SG-1 "Evolution, Part 1"
- ↑ Stargate: Atlantis "Phantoms"
- ↑ Stargate SG-1 "Seth"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Stargate SG-1 "The Tomb"
- ↑ Stargate SG-1 "Metamorphosis"