Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television (commonly known as MGM Television and later MGM/UA Television among other names) is an American television production/distribution company launched in 1955 and a subsidiary of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Inc.
MGM Television distributes the four Stargate television series: Stargate SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis, Stargate Universe and the non-canon animated series Stargate Infinity (co-produced with DiC Entertainment). It also distributes the original Stargate movie for syndicated and pay television.
- MGM 's official website
- MGM Studios ' official page on Facebook
- MGM Studios ' official account on Twitter
- MGM Studios ' official account on Instagram
- MGM 's official profile on LinkedIn
- MGM 's official feed on YouTube
- MGM 's official account on Google+
- MGM Television on Wikipedia
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios on IMDb