MacGyver was a TV series created on Earth in which the title character was famous for using whatever items were convenient in scientifically ingenious ways to get himself out of difficult situations.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Richard Dean Anderson, who plays Colonel Jack O'Neill, is also famous for playing MacGyver. It is not specified who starred in MacGyver in the form in which it existed within the Stargate universe.
- Many other people have worked in both the Stargate series and MacGyver including Christopher Judge, Don S. Davis, Michael Greenburg, Garwin Sanford, Robin Mossley, Peter F. Woeste, and Peter Williams.
- Reportedly, Amanda Tapping ad-libbed the "MacGyver" line during her audition and that was what clinched the role for her.
- Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis are filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia, which is also where MacGyver was filmed.
- Michael Shanks saw an episode of MacGyver being filmed and it reportedly helped inspire him to become an actor.
Abbott and Costello · Adam-12 · ALF · Barney Miller · Batman · Captain Marvel · Dancing with the Stars · [[The Dukes of Hazzard ER · Farscape · The Fugitive · Futurama · Gilligan's Island · Hardy Boys · The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy · I Love Lucy · Jeopardy! · Let's Make a Deal · The Love Boat · MacGyver · One Life to Live · The Outer Limits · Poochinsky · The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show · Scooby-Doo · Seinfeld · The Simpsons · The Six Million Dollar Man · South Park · Speed Racer · Star Trek · Starsky and Hutch · Survivor · The Three Stooges · Wormhole X-Treme! · The X-Files · Xena