Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Stargate Resistance
- The login screen now has Stargate themed music, enjoy!
- Assist points now also account for player suicides. (No more grenading yourself to death or running into the Stargate for safety!)
- Chat is now colorized. (SL Global = Goldenrod, SL Team = Brown, SGC Global = Blue, SGC Team = Green)
- The escape menu now slides up and down when opening / closing the menu.
- You can now see the name of the player you are spectating.
- All cooldown / reload times are now displayed by the weapon icons on the UI.
- Commandos now only have 1 claymore but it will reload in 15 seconds upon detonation.
- Soldiers now only have 2 smoke grenades but each one will reload 30 seconds after throwing them.
- Jaffa now only have 2 shock grenades but each one will reload 30 seconds after throwing them.
- Scientist beacons that get destroyed now have a cooldown timer of 5 seconds before they can be placed again. (individually)
- Smoke trails have been added to the sniper rifle's tracer fire. (Time to find some new hiding spots)
- The vocal emotes for medic (v1 by default) should now bring up the green arrow properly.
- Players will now accrue the correct number of points for capturing a capture point. (3)
- Changing key bindings for weapon controls will no longer effect vocal emote bindings.
- Taking high resolution screenshots (f11, f12) will now turn off the HUD to avoid displaying the HUD multiple times on the images.
- The login screen UI should now have a visible cursor.
- Players should no longer be able to spawn under the world.
- Fixed a bug which allowed some players to be visual imposters of another class on respawn.
- Trading spaces was previously bugged and giving it to players who were not swapping places. This issue has been corrected and should be more difficult to obtain now.
- Performance enhancements have been made to the SGC map.
- Collision has been added to prevent wall glitching in certain areas.
- The objective screen now correctly displays the Leonops map.
- The forcefields on TDM will no longer kill players who only touch them but will kill players who attempt to bypass them.
- Ring transporters will now allow players to move around and still be teleported, this includes items like the beacons and claymores.
- The music slider will now adjust the in game music on Leonops.
- Players who die during the white screen effect of the ring transport will now have their white screen fade down upon respawning.
- Grenade launcher projectiles can no longer move through forcefields.
- Servers will now more accurately display the current player counts before joining them.
- A few hedges have had some collision work on them to prevent players from getting stuck.
- A few meshes have been moved slightly to decrease gaps between walkways.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to occasionally spawn without weaponry.
- Players will no longer be able to stick weapons through any object in game (minus players and spawned objects) and fire. A red “X” will appear over the reticule indicating the shot is not available. Removing the weapon from the object will remove the red X and allow the player to fire normally.
- The Goa'uld shield more accurately displays when it is off to better inform players when a Goa'uld player is vulnerable to weapons fire.
- Claymores will now detonate on the commando respawning.
- "Random" tracer fire from the origin should no longer occur.