Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Stargate Resistance
- Scientists have become overly ambitious attempting to throw numerous beacons to aid their team. Their equipment has been reconditioned by Ops to utilize the respawn / cooldown system much like grenades and claymores. For example, if a scientist turret explodes while a beacon is placed, the beacon will now disappear and the Scientist will also have to wait for the full 15 second cooldown to place another.
- New animations for the Goa'uld when healing or attacking players with the ribbon device, the arm will now animate on all clients.
- Corrected a spelling error on CTT gametype messaging when returning the System Lord tech
- UI audio feedback now in place when selecting the Jaffa on the SL class screen, matching other classes.
- A few blocks have had their collision adjusted on Amarna-Temple to prevent players from phase shifting and hiding in them.
- Holding Tab while a match ends will function as if you closed the tab screen prior to the game ending and no longer draws overlapping screens.
- The achievement "In the Middle of my Back Swing" now fits within one line on the class stats page.
- Loading and objective screens now display properly for each planet
- Committing suicide will now incur death properly for both teams and display a <playername> suicided message.
- Idle kick rules will now apply to players idle on the class select screen.
- Projectile based weapons can now go beyond the invisible roof of Leonops (shhh...; don't tell Mahes it's a bubble).
- Scientist's attempting to place a healing dispenser will no longer get two beacon placements per click.
- Jaffa melee attacks will now ignore the 'red x' system.