- Main article: Stargate Resistance
- Introducing gametype King of the Hill! Engage in frenetic battle to maintain control of the Temple on Amarna.
- Earth-SGC now fully supports the Team Deathmatch gametype in addition to Conquest.
- New Interactive Launcher! The new game launcher delivers patch notes, news, maintenance announcements and more. Its skinnable interface allow players to create their own unique looks.
- Objective screens now display information specific to the gametype you are playing.
- Performance improvements to graphical materials.
- Ambient lighting has been adjusted for better visuals, mostly noticeable on the Soldier BDUs.
- The unlockable animating Jaffa helmet now has audio to accompany the animation.
- Performance enhancements on the Piramess map.
- Enhanced environmental ambiance on Piramess.
- Some piles of snow will now react to gun fire; shoot the ground to see some flurries!
- Enhanced security around login information.
- The System Lords icon has been updated
- SGC Icons will now show up for the Conquest gametype upon login.
- Network issues while logging in to servers have been resolved.
- A stats display bug which was rarely causing equipment lockout has been addressed.
- All Field of View values have been clamped to be between 65 and 115.
- The console command "closemenu" has been disabled to prevent certain exploits from being performed.
- The event horizon has been adjusted to not draw over certain particle systems like the Goa'uld Shield or Staff Blasts.
- While inside the sniper scope, a player will not be able to change their Field of View settings.