Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Stargate Resistance
- All maps have had their spawn doors tweaked for better performance.
- Improved quick join functionality after a match has ended.
- Jumping now requires 30% of your maximum stamina and will only occur if you have enough stamina to perform a jump.
- The event horizon's aura will now trigger claymores to explode the moment they are armed. Be warned commandos, this might hurt a bit.
- Interactables are now worth 2 points on Team Death Match and are worth 1 point during Conquest.
- We are excited to announce new and improved Galactic Domination bonuses!
- The winning faction will now get a boost to their experience earned up to 30%.
- Losing on Amarna grants your faction a damage boost up to 30%.
- Losing on Earth grants your faction a defense boost up to 30%.
- Losing on Piramess grants your faction an energy regen boost up to 30%.
- Losing on Leonops grants your faction a health boost up to 30%.
- The ring transporters have been tweaked and can now fit as many people as you can fit inside of them. Go ahead, we dare you.
- Splash damage radii have all been increased.
- Splash damage will now deal damage to players even when airborne.
- The collision on the scientist beacons have been adjusted to be the same radii as the turrets they spawn.
- Spawn doors will no longer stay closed for players at match start who are trying to rush them.
- Users clicking any of the logout options are now properly removed from the sever count once they logout.
- Winning KotH as the System Lords will now display in the proper text colors.
- The Jaffa standard and Anubis armor have had LOD changes to correct a texture issue.
- A librarian has been dispatched to hush those loud noises on Amarna-Temple.
- The windows near the spawn rooms have been re-aligned.
- The invisible ledges in the center room pillars should no longer exist.
- Improved movement flow in a few of the locations players might get stuck or hover in.
- The particle effects for KotH on Amarna should now all match and be only the divided ring and superman symbol in the sky.
- The console command "toggleui" has been disabled. (This has also disabled the f10 hotkey)
- Players can no longer utilize the "serverlistchange" command.
- The "StartAltFire" command had been disabled to prevent negative effects.
- Some bad log messages have been removed from the console.
- The white board's gravity flux capacitor has been fixed! The panels will no longer rave about in the meeting room.
- The forcefields should allow for multiple users to pass through simultaneously now.
- Turrets should no longer be able to shoot into the spawn rooms and will most likely explode if they get too close to the forcefields.
- Loud noises coming from the water on Leonops have also been warned to keep it down!
- The spawn door nearest the flags has been raised to prevent Jaffa and their big heads from getting stuck.
- Blocking volumes have been added to prevent players from getting to locations not zoned for gameplay.
- Jumping into the pit on Piramess will incur death no matter who, what, when, where or why.
- Lighting on whiteout has been adjusted to prevent blinding players near light sources.
- Failing to place a beacon will no longer trigger a cooldown.
- Rapidly firing weapons after a reload will no longer put you back into a reload state.
- Killing a turret will now award 1/2 the normal kill value in team and personal score.
- Turrets and beacons will now die from entering kill volumes depending on who the owner of the turret is.