Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Stargate Resistance
- Due to the rampant use of poisons the System Lords have developed a resistance and SG Command has seen to it that the Scientist's Hypo Sprays now expel a smaller cloud to prevent waste.
- Changes the SGBEngine.ini file can now be made without a loss of functionality.
- The Score Screen at the end of a match is now more accurate.
- Players can no longer wear the Ashrak and Scientist unlockable costumes without owning the proper Advanced Combat pack.
- Galactic Domination has been fixed so that wins and losses are attributed correctly and not constantly stacking resulting in an ever decaying chance at turning the tide.
- Commando loadouts have been fixed.
- The Scientist's Poison Cloud particle effect is slightly smaller, and each tick of damage now does 11 instead of 15.
- The range of passing on the contagion from one infected player to a non-infected player is reduced by over half.
- The LOD on the Ashrak has been fixed so checkerboard Ashrak in the distance are a thing of the past. Unless a harlequin Ashrak costume presents itself...
- The Anti-Turret volume in the gate room now covers the entire ramp area.