- Main article: Stargate Resistance
- The profanity filter is now less strict, so profanities such as class, kill, and a few other obscenities may now be uttered via chat. ...Bullfeathers.
- SGR Options now has a slider to set world detail settings, which affects particles such as fog, decals, and some smaller environmental meshes. Thus, overall FPS is improved in each map.
- Impact sounds added to several physics objects.
- All Weapon sounds in the game have been adjusted to have a constant level of volume.
- Galactic Domination Buffs have been switched and tweaked.
- The Soldier's Smoke Grenade Throw animation now loops properly.
- The Sniper Rifle Scope Mode is now true first person as the camera views down the barrel instead of the Scope above, so architecture close to your reticle will no longer obstruct your shot and you can't peek around a corner without exposing yourself while in Scope Mode.
- A Red Dot has been added to the Sniper Rifle Scope Mode recently. When you go into Scope Mode the Red Dot will appear after 1 second. Now players can no longer tap both LMB and RMB to fire a split second perfect Sniper Rifle shot unscoped.
- The Commando's hands will now keep to themselves when the Commando jumps while holding a Claymore.
- Fixed an issue where the Scientist goes into a ref pose after switching from the pistol, which just fired the last round of a magazine, and switching to another weapon.
- The Jaffa now reacquires his Jaffa Staff faster after exiting Sprint.
- Having spent 3592 hours training and 2159 instances of fatal blasts to the face, the Jaffa is no longer hurt by his own Staff Weapon Blast.
- The SGC now gains the proper Galactic Domination points when winning in SGC, rather than generously giving them to the System Lords.
- Minimized the GPU lag in the Gate Room.
- The Tech will now return properly when a player scores with a Tech Capture and a teammate is waiting on the opposing team's Tech Platform. You may now resume efficient flag running.
- The draw distance has been modified on several objects in the map.
- Someone ripped open a new doorway