- Main article: Stargate Resistance
- The Server name now displays on the match status screen making it easier for you to communicate your location to friends.
- The text box for chat messages can now accommodate longer messages. Feel free to compose your memoirs while in the cross hairs of a sniper.
- The listing of available servers is able to be refreshed more frequently.
- The class select screen has been updated with new paintings of each character.
- Improved quick join functionality
- Players no longer take any kind of damage at round end. Sneaky scientists will not be taking pot shots with a turret and some poison after the match end....you know who you are.
- Improved Security at login
- Players can now change the default binding for emotes (Default is B)
- Players can now change the default binding for the use key (Default is E)
- "Army of one" now records properly (killstreak of 15+)
- Fixed a collision issue that would prevent a player from moving in one of the corridors
- Fixed a collision issue that allowed players to stand inside of a block