Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Stargate Resistance
- Achievements earned during a round now display on the match end screen.
- Achievements will now fade in and out on the screen.
- Placeable objects now rotate 90° per click.
- New look for the symbiote poison.
- New holograms have been added for the Turret, Dispenser and Claymore.
- Loading tips will now display according to the team you have selected.
- Player ranks will now show up next to names on the tab screen. (visible to your team only)
- Dead players will have their rank replaced by a skull while they are dead. (visible to both teams)
- Hit effects will now linger on the screen for a little bit longer.
- Changing classes during a battle will no longer remove the bonus xp and will distribute it accordingly.
- Ping on the tab screen is now more accurately represented.
- XP earned at match end now displays correctly
- Smoke and Shock grenades will no longer stick to players upon exploding.
- Logging out of the game while being attacked by the Neural Beam will no longer have the effects displayed permanently.
- Achievements will now be drawn above the tab and score screens.
- Artifacts removed from certain UI elements.
- Exit battle button now highlights consistently.
- The possessed whiteboards have now been exorcised!
- The Defcon counter has been adjusted to match cannon.