|Stargate SG-1/Atlantis The Official Magazine 17|
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis: The Official Magazine 17 was released by Titan Magazines.
This issue takes you on an incredible tour of the set of both shows, complete with behind-the-scenes action and revealing on-set interviews with the cast and crew. Plus, don’t miss the exclusive short story!
- Advanced Telemetry: We take a look back at the stories that caught our eye during season 10, including the prospect of not one but two Stargate movies, the possible return of O'Neill, and where you can get your hands on your favorite characters!
- Removing The Chains Of Gravity: Über-archaeologist, superior linguist and cornerstone of the Stargate program, if it wasn't for Daniel Jackson, SG-1 wouldn't have gone anywhere. Actor Michael Shanks looks back over an eventful decade...
- Stunts Unlimited: Stunt-Coordinator extraordinaire, and sometime Sgt. Siler, Dan Shea pops in for a chat.
- Grand Mal...: Con artist, arms dealer or misunderstood heroine? Whatever she may be, Vala Mal Doran has made quite an impact on SG-1. Claudia Black talks chemistry, Fred Willard and what she'll miss most.
- Where There's A Will...: Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis director Will Waring answers some pressing questions, and cannot stress how important it is to hide a pineapple in every episode!
- Living Among The Gods: He's been in more episodes of Stargate SG-1 than anyone else, becoming a permanent fixture at the SGC. Teal'c's alter ego Chris Judge discusses bad hair, diets and world records...
- Southern Comfort: Everyone's favorite pilot, Ben Browder, casts a steely ete over his tour with SG-1, looks forward to getting old, and asks, "Where are the bathrooms at the SGC?"
- Set Visit: We take you behind the scenes with an exclusive visit during the shooting of Stargate SG-1's final episode, Unending.
- To Turn Mirrors Into Windows...: Fighting the Goa'uld. Time travel. Saving the world - a lot. Stargate SG-1 writer and producer Brad Wright takes us through his personal Stargate SG-1 highlights, as we mull over 10 action-packed years.
- The Genius Club: The SGC's highest ranking female officer, and the heart of SG-1, Sam Carter became synonymous with genius. Amanda Tapping takes us back to that crucial audition, and wonders if she'll ever be able to let go of Sam...
- Legendary General: General Hank Landry may only have been in charge for two years, but he left an indelible mark on the SGC. Hollywood royalty and acting behemoth Beau Bridges lets us in on what it takes to be a leader.
- Level 28: So, you think you've got what it takes to join the SGC? Test your Stargate SG-1/Atlantis knowledge here!
- Class Of '07: Cast and crew bid a fond farewell to the current incarnation of Stargate SG-1, and to their faithful and supportive audience - in other words - you!