Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Stargate SG-1/Atlantis The Official Magazine 20|
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis: The Official Magazine 20 was released by Titan Magazines.
Find out what’s in store as Season Four of Stargate: Atlantis takes off! Also, go behind the scenes of the Sci-Fi Channel's Stargate: SG-1 television movies with interviews with Rob Cooper and Brad Wright!
- Great Scot!: Atlantis' first Doctor in residence, better known as Paul McGillion, drops in to talk fans, exploding tumors, and his long-awaited return...
- Warrior Queen: The Pegasus Galaxy's most noble warrior, Teyla Emmagan, is about to have a very interesting year. Actress Rachel Luttrell lets us in on a few season four secrets...
- Hey, Mr Producer!: Writer, Producer and full-time blogger, Joe Mallozzi gives us the lowdown on season four...
- Small Soldiers: As Phoenix launch a new set of Stargate miniature figures, The Official Magazine took a trip to the model shop to see where the magic happens...
- A Brief History Of The Pegasus Galaxy: Our definitive history of the Galaxy Team Atlantis call home...
- Advanced Telemetry: All the latest news from your favourite shows, including the latest on Stargate: Atlantis' renewal, the lowdown on the new Team Stargate, and an update from Stargate Worlds...
- Double Sided Poster: Time to redecorate? May we suggest a brand new Stargate SG-1 poster? Or the new Stargate: Atlantis lineup?
- Samantha Carter's Journal: In our handy guide to all things technological, Carter takes us through the finer points of the science of the Ancients.
- Level 28: So, you think you're good enough for the SGC? Test your Stargate SG1/Atlantis knowledge here!
- Letters Page: Can't wait for the movies? Are you missing Weir? Got a burning issue you need to get off your chest? Tell us here!