|Stargate SG-1/Atlantis The Official Magazine 26|
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis: The Official Magazine 26 was released by Titan Magazines.
In this 100-page special, we take a look at the fifth and final season of Stargate: Atlantis! Featuring all the latest set reports, we follow Team Atlantis on their latest adventures — and the 100th episode celebration!
- Advanced Telemetry: Movie news, Colin Cunningham, concept art - we've got the lot and all the latest talk from the Stargate-verse.
- From The Heart Of Atlantis: Squeal along with us as we set foot on the set of Stargate: Atlantis for the show's last week of filming (sniff, sniff)
- David Hewlett: McKay's master gives us the low-down on vulnerable Rodney in The Shrine and tells us about saying goodbye to his inner genius.
- Mallozzi And Mullie: Show-runners, writers, and fans, Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie take some time out to help us digest the first half of season five.
- Lunch With Lutrell: With just three days left on set, join us as we catch up (over snacks) with Rachel Luttrell and talk Teyla, Teyla, Teyla!
- Steering The Ship: Main unit director Andy Mikita reveals his series highlights as the Stargate: Atlantis ship prepares to come into port.
- Jason Momoa: Join us as we venture into the real Ronon's trailer to chat dreadlocks, the dark side, and the end of an era.
- Say Cheese!: Check out our awesome behind-the-scenes snaps!
- Joe Flanigan: We caught up with this Stargate: Atlantis veteran for a fan farewell and to find out if we'll ever get to the heart of John Sheppard.
- Robert Picardo: The master and commander of many an expedition, finally puts his feet up to tell us about his kissably large head, among other things!
- For The Fans: If you can't bear to miss an issue of The Official Magazine then make sure your subscription's up to date and your collection's complete!
- Classic Episode - Tao of Rodney: McKay's in the spotlight. Staring death in the face, he reveals a softer side in this season three episode.
- Just Gero: Writer/director/producer Martin Gero stops scribbling to tell us about the last four years of life on Stargate: Atlantis.
- A Sergeant And A Major: We whisper with Gary Jones and Colin Cunningham about the final appearance of Walter Harriman and Paul Davis. Sssh! It's a secret!
- Kavan Smith: We talked to the man who'll soon be hanging up Major Lorne's uniform about Captain Kirk and more!
- Coming Up Next: Found out what's in store next issue...
- Season Five Special Features: Can't wait to get your hands on Stargate: Atlantis's final season? Get the low-down on the box set's special features, here!