|Stargate SG-1/Atlantis: The Official Magazine 27|
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis: The Official Magazine 27 was released by Titan Magazines.
Stargate Worlds goes global! This issue features exclusive interviews with Amanda Tapping and Chris Heyerdahl in addition to part two of the exclusive set report!
- Advanced Telemetry: Exclusive movie news, Stargate Universe casting update and all the talk from the Stargate-verse.
- Farewell To Atlantis: Sob along with us once more as we return to the set of Stargate: Atlantis for the last two days of filming...
- Running Mates: Show runners Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie continue their dissection of season five, including the final episode...
- Creepy? Moi?: Join us for a master class in creepy as we spend a morning in the company of Chris Heyerdahl, better known as Todd the Wraith...
- Production Design Special: In our celebration of all things Atlantis, we exclusively present the original artwork from season five, courtesy of Production Designer extraordinaire James Robbins...
- Classic Episode - Rising: This issue, we back to where it all started, with the Stargate: Atlantis pilot. Can it really be five years ago?
- Bam!: We caught up with Vancouver's hardest man, and Stargate: Atlantis fight coordinator James 'Bam Bam' Bamford, to talk fights, man love and giant puppies...
- Visually Speaking: VFX guru Mark Savela on the first half of season five - the hardest season ever!
- It's The Chucknician!: Gatekeeper Chuck Campbell on his Stargate: Atlantis journey and peeing monkeys...
- Classic Moment: Bon Voyage, Team Atlantis...
- In The Next Exciting Installment...: Find out what's coming in the next issue