Stargate SG-1/Atlantis The Official Magazine 9
|Stargate SG-1/Atlantis The Official Magazine 9|
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis: The Official Magazine 9 was released by Titan Magazines.
- Creating Cameron: Ben Browder talks through his first year as Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell, new leader of the SG-1 team
- Take A Beau!: General Hank Landry has got his work cut out for him as he adjusts to life at the SGC, says Beau Bridges.
- Daniel Dares: Michael Shanks takes a look back at the year through the eyes of Doctor Daniel Jackson.
- Judge For Yourself: Teal'c has become something of a political animal of late, and it's not something that Christopher Judge expected.
- Vala Unveiled: Vala Maldoran has played a central role this season - and Claudia Black is glad we've seen another side of her.
- Teryl Rothery: Season nine saw the welcome if brief return of the much loved Janet Fraiser - and actress Teryl Rothery was overjoyed to get the call.
- Got Carter: Amanda Tapping discusses Samantha Carter rejoining SG-1 and her character's return to analytical form.
- Joseph Mallozzi: The writer, who also serves as executive producer, looks back at the beginning of Stargate SG-1's ninth season of adventures.
- Noble Prize: Australian actor John Noble, better known as Denethor in The Lord of the Rings, talks about his guest role in Camelot.
- Inside The Odyssey: Take a look at the inside of SGC's shiny new ship, the Daedalus-class Odyssey!
- Stunt Supremo: Stargate SG-1 stunt coordinator Dan Shea looks back at some of the show's best stunt-sequences in season nine.
- Costume Drama: Christine Mooney reflects on some of the most memorable costumes for this season of Stargate SG-1.
- Stargate SG-1 Season Nine Episode Guide: Executive producer Robert C. Cooper talks us all through Stargate SG-1's momentous ninth year from start to stunning finish!