Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game was said to have been based upon the events of the Stargate SG-1 seasons; the player was able to select their character for a mission and fulfil the roles of that character as seen in the TV show.
It was confirmed that the Alliance part of the name referred to the Alliance between Anubis and the new enemy, Haaken. The Haaken have never appeared in the TV show. They are a new alien race that was created by the developer's concept artists and game designers.
The game has officially been cancelled for some time now, and due to certain legal circumstances, game development will not be completed.
The game was a First-person shooter with an option for a third person perspective, consisting of objectives to be reached during various missions and levels. Since the developers have not shown much of the gameplay, it's not very clear how exactly the game was meant to play out. However, from the video from the "Stargate Atlantis: Rising" DVD, it appears to follow the storyline well.
Developer crew Edit
- Ben Lenzo - C.E.O Perception
- Radek Majder - Project Manager
- Alison Bond - Character Concept Artist
- Grant Regan - Environment & Vehicles Concept Artist
- Jason Morris - Lead Artist
- Viljar Sommerbakk - Lead Game Designer
- Ray Willis - Animator
- Aldo Sampaio - Sound Engineer
- + other uncredited developers
See also Edit
- Stargate SG-1: The Alliance on Wikipedia
- Perception - Australian developers of the game (Site has been dead for over 1 year)
- JoWood Productions - Producers of the game.
- E3 trailer
- Stargate SG-1: The Alliance forums Post on the Haaken.
- IGN post of the game cancellation