Stargate SG-1: The DVD Collection is a magazine where each issue comes with a DVD of 3 to 4 chronological episodes.
- Access classified personnel files on all SGC members - O'Neill's military file, Teal'c's family background, Daniel's medical report and Sam's relationship history. Full details on all the allies and enemies. Plus, a mission report for every episode, written in the voice of the SG-1 team.
- Increase your SG-1 knowledge with these in-depth technical analysis reports, focusing on a different alien technology or scientific theory every time.
- Step behind the scenes to find out how it's done - special and visual effects, stunts and interviews.
- Full breakdown of all the alien weapons, ships and other devices. With technical notes and detailed blueprints.
- SGC unmasks the System Lords behind ancient gods and goddesses, and makes the connection between their legendary reputation and Goa'uld behavior.
- Unravel the complicated relationships between the Goa'uld, Tok'ra and Jaffa. Find out which aliens are evolved from humans and follow SGC timelines of events.
- Every issue contains extra-large, detailed artworks for you to discover and collect. Pour over hand-drawn blueprints of The Asgard, ancient maps and plans from across the universe, plus hieroglyphs, relics and unknown alien lexicons.
- Each issue comes with a glossary which builds into your complete A-Z of everything in the Stargate universe.
Some issues of The DVD Collection magazine are known to contain errors with respect to the dimensions they provide for spaceships. Dimensions for the same class of ship may vary between issues. The dimensions given in an issue may contradict how the ship visually appears on screen. The dimensions of two ships which appear similarly sized on screen may be given different measurements in The DVD Collection magazines. However, as the DVD Collection Magazines are officially licensed by MGM (and thus considered canon) Stargate Wiki includes them, while noting the apparent discrepancies in instances where they occur. See policy and List of spaceships by size for more information.