Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stargate SG-1: The Official Magazine 1
|Stargate SG-1: The Official Magazine 1|
Stargate SG-1: The Official Magazine 1 was released by Titan Magazines, which is a dividsion on Titan Publishing Group.
- Team Spirit: As SG-1 reach the midpoint of their eighth year of adventures through the Stargate, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge discuss the progress of their characters and how SG-1 is handling life without Jack O'Neill
- Welcome To Atlantis: Open the gate to the Pegasus System and discover everything you need to know about Stargate: Atlantis.
- The Debrief: Christina McQuarrie: The costume designer describes the process involved with creating the show's memorable costumes, whilst breakdown artist Jacques Lamontagne explains his role.
- Masters Of Design: Todd Masters explains how his award-winning company, Masters FX, goes about creating the creatures encountered by the teams on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis.
- High Concepts: As Illustrator and Art Director, James Robbins is kept busy coming up with new designs.
- Cause And Effects: Visual Effects Supervisor Michelle Comens explains to readers how the effects for both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis develop from start to finish.
- The Debrief: Bridget McGuire: Bridget McGuire has her work cut out for her on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis - as production designer it's her job to realize the writers' visions of far away worlds.
- Advanced Telemetry: Stargate SG-1 The Official Magazine teams up with GateWorld.net to bring you all the latest scoops from the universe of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis.
- The Debrief: Michael Greenburg: The executive producer of Stargate SG-1 gives his verdict on the show's eighth season, and reveals his feelings about the future of the series.
- The Debrief: Douglas Thar: USAF script advisor Douglas Thar has spent the past eight years checking every Stargate SG-1 script for military accuracy. Here he explains how the process works.
- Double Sided Poster!: In the first of your fantastic free poster pullouts, the casts of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis go head to head.
- Daniel's Notebook: The Ancients: Mysterious, powerful, and Ascended - here's everything you need to know about Earth's most advanced former occupants, straight from Doctor Daniel Jackson's mission notes!
- Comm Chatter - Letters: It's your chance to get your opinion on all things Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis heard! Readers write in.
- The Kit Bag - Merchandise: Ever wanted to know exactly what gate travel feels like? Well now you can find out first hand! As the Stargate SG-3000 simulation ride makes its way to the United States, we go behind the scenes to see how it was done.
- Readers Survey: Because this is our launch issue, we want to know what you think of the magazine! You can let us know right here!
- Mission Debrief: Every issue Stargate SG-1 The Official Magazine examines a favorite episode from seasons past. This month: the team get super-powered in season four's Upgrades!