Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
City of the GodsEdit
I'd hate to say it, Jaymach, but I remember something about the Fandimonium novels being declared non-canon or something like that. Do you have something to back up why it should be counted in the main article? -- SFH 15:12, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- Well for a start, it's Gift of the Gods, not City of the Gods. I've never actually seen anything saying either are non-canon, though Joseph Mallozzi has stated that he won't be including any information from them in his episodes...but he's not the one who decides what's canon and what's not...the MGM people who hold the license are. Nevertheless, Gift of the Gods is an audiobook read by Michael Shanks himself. I don't know about anyone else, but when I see Shanks playing Daniel Jackson, I tend to think that the information should be included on his page. —Jaymach Ral'Tir (talk) 15:32, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
- I suppose that if it's Shanks himself, it's worth something... -- SFH 16:57, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
Multiple Deaths Edit
I've been re-watching SG-1 and as of this entry am watching the beginning of the second season. It almost seems like a running joke in SG-1, but how many times has Dr. Jackson died in the series? He died once during the movie , Once when encountering the Nox (The_Nox), and almost died during The_Serpent's_Lair. I also remember that he ascends twice, and that he had to die to ascend. —Digital Ronin (talk) (Contribs) 00:00, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
- There's a list of all the ones people on this wiki could think of here. —Jaymach Ral'Tir (talk) 00:03, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
Left after the death of sha're? Edit
- I fixed the error and also took out some OOU info. Cheers Kal'el T | C - 17:04, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
Is there any mention on where Daniel picks up all his military knowledge? Halfway through SG-1 he starts carrying the real weapons, taking military commands and being counted on in combat situations. I really don't know enough about the series to pinpoint any episode where this is highlighted if any even exists.
- You walk around the galaxy with O'Neil for a few years and you'll probably pick up a few things, plus, after the 10+ times he's died, he'll probably want a way to defend himself. Mr White (talk) (Contribs) 01:52, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
- My guess is he just picked stuff up along the way and did some training too. At first he wasn't much of a fighter and didn't want to be, but his personality changed as the show went on so he probably made efforts to learn how to fight better and use weapons better. He wasn't half-bad either before. I mean he was able to take out a few Jaffa in the first movie and in The Serpent's Lair (or whatever the season 2 premire was called) he managed to use an MP-5 and handgun at the same time and take down like 3 Jaffa even after being mortally wounded.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) (Contribs) 02:00, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
- ==Shar'aui mistake==
- it says that jakson wanted to separate shar'aui from her host amuanet, but she was the host, not amaunet.
Sha're Mistake Edit
The page currently indicates that Daniel Jackson wished to separate his wife, Sha're, from her host, Amaunet. This is incorrect. Amaunet was the Goa'uld symbiote/parasite possessing Sha're. Sha're was the host.Manumitany (talk) (Contribs) 00:19, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
The Post Ori section talks about the Atlantis visit, the Air force videoes and tailing Rush, why doesn't it say anything about Daniel being the one who recruited Rush into the Icarus project? - 126.96.36.199 05:14, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Daniel recruited Rush around 2006/2007. The Ori were still around in 2007. (I know it was around 2006/2007 because Rush was recruited before his wife died. His wife died in 2007.) --Donovan-j-charlie (talk) (Contribs) 12:25, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
Manumitany is right on Sha're Mistake aboveEdit
Sha're is the host. Amaunet, the symbiote.
I've tried to correct the mistake in the article, but it's been blocked against editing.
I noticed that in the first paragraph or so it talks of Daniel Jackson ascending and Jonas Quinn taking over, but it incorrectly cites the episode "Forever in a Day" which is definitely not the day he died and ascended. Thought I should point that out.
I totally agree, if you watch stargate the movie, it does confirm that sha're was the host and the symbiote, amaunet. Luv ya guys (not in that way, its just that..... you know what i mean. :D :D ) Mushroom123456789 (talk) (Contribs) 18:54, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
We should list what languages Jackson speaks, even if only for 1 paragraph.
I was looking for that too and could not find it on this wiki -- so i found it elsewere In 1969 he started that he spoke 23 languages, so this list does not state them all, and by now he would speak manny more then 23.
English, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Abydonian, Ancient Babylonian, Greek, Unas language, Mayan, Phoenician, Latin, Ancient, Egyptian, Ancient Egyptian, Aztec, Celtic/Welsh norse runes
Fake right eye?? Edit
So I noticed that someone added in that Daniel's right eye is apparently fake. But I'm not sure how this can be true, considering there have been many occasions where Dr. Frasier is checking his right eye with the pen light, and his pupil can be seen moving. Three times I can name off the top of my head for certain at the moment where the pupil of his right eye can be seen moving are in "Solitudes," when Teal'c is staring at his face in the infirmary, another is in "One False Step" after his head starts to hurt again after watching a video of the planet, and another is in "Forever In a Day," right after the opening credits where Dr. Frasier is shining the pen light on it. If it was a fake eye, then Dr. Frasier would have had to know this, and she wouldn't have checked his right eye at all. She would only ever check his left eye, but she always checks either both or only the right eye. So I don't think it can possibly be true. Chitarra10 (talk) (Contribs) 16:36, April 10, 2013 (UTC)Chitarra10
Protect Daniel Jackson pageEdit
A Wikia Contributor users keep changing the Stargate mission to Abydos to 1996, the mission took place in 1995 and they also change this line Having lived on Abydos for two years to Having lived on Abydos for one year. Dainel lived on Abydos for two years. (1995 to 1997)--TyphussJediVader (talk) (Contribs) 01:34, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
I have changed the old image to one from Stargate Universe, from episode Subversion. Daniel was last seen in Subversion, from Stargate Universe, the last we see that character snice Stargate SG-1 and the other Stargate movies.--Typhuss999 (talk) (Contribs) 19:53, December 30, 2014 (UTC)
I did this to the Samantha Carter, Dave Kleinman, and Kevin Marks pages they were all last seen in Stargate Universe, so they have new images to update their current look.--Typhuss999 (talk) (Contribs) 19:55, December 30, 2014 (UTC)