I aim to increase the visual quality of this site by adding the highest quality images possible and updating old, small or grainy images. If anyone would like me to upload a specific image, just drop me a line on my talk page and let me know what episode it's in, if you can. Also check out my gallery for a few of the images I've worked on. Cheers. -Ka'lel
| This wiki includes content collected from DVD Collection magazines that this user does not consider canon.|
This is the user's opinion and does not reflect the official stance on the matter. Voice your opinion here.
|This user has seen and owns every episode of Stargate SG-1|
|This user has seen and owns every episode of Stargate Atlantis.|
|This user looks forward to the second season of Stargate Universe.|
|This user has seen and owns the original movie, The Ark of Truth and Continuum and hopes Extinction sees the light of day.|
|This user has a wide understanding of the Stargate universe.|
- In the last few years, Stargate has replaced the likes of Star Trek, Quantum Leap and other shows as my favourite sci-fi show. However, had Firefly been on any station other than Fox, it most definitely would have survived more seasons to give Stargate a run for its money.
- My story seems to be a common one among Stargate fans, in that I didn't start watching the series at the beginning. I became an SG-1 fan at the beginning of Season 4, sometime after "Window of Opportunity". At season 5, I was watching an episode a day in syndication. My fandom/fanaticism kicked into high gear and I watched SG-1 seasons 9 and 10, Atlantis seasons 1-4 and the (up-to-date-at-the-time) first 10 episodes of season 5, all within a few weeks time.
- I'm sad to see Atlantis go, but look forward to the movie.
- I'm loving SGU and hope it gets picked up for a second season.
- I had Beau Bridges sign my copies of Continuum and Ark of Truth; it was an interesting experience.
- I chose the username "Ka'lel" because of the obvious similarity to Superman/Clark Kent's birth-name.
Listed with my favourite favourites first.
- Teal'c stands in a time dilation field as the Odyssey explodes around him, then reverses. (Unending)
- An Ori mothership is destroyed by the Supergate's Kawoosh. (The Pegasus Project)
- The various scenes at O'Neill's fish pond.
- Rodney McKay is shot in the ass by an arrow. (Sateda)
- Harmony reveals her painting. (Harmony)
- A puddle jumper exits from the Atlantis Stargate, smoking an Asuran in the head. It's hard to see, but it happened. (The Return, Part 2)
- Drones chase the Puddle jumper through the city while Woolsey and Jack discuss the sounds of explosions. (The Return, Part 2)
- Battle of the ZPM powered Hive Ship. (Enemy at the Gate)
- Greer and Rush fight on the desert planet. (Air, Part 3)
- The lottery. (Light)
- Rush, hallucinating, stabs Wray. Greer, also hallucinating, nearly kills her. Epic scene. (Pain)
- The final few minutes of the season. Amazing.
- Cam Mitchell vs. a Replicator controlled James Marrick. (Stargate: Ark of Truth)
- A "kawoosh" cuts a giant hole into the side the Achilles. (Stargate: Continuum)
- Gen. Landry cuts SG-1 to pieces with a well delivered speech about altering a pretty decent timeline. They hang their heads in shame and live a year in the world before Ba'al shows up. One hell of a speech. (Stargate: Continuum)
- Midway - love every second of this one.
- The Return, Part 1 and 2
- First Contact/The Lost Tribe
- This Mortal Coil/Be All My Sins Remember'd
- O'Neill: "We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it." -Questioning the effectiveness of a Kull disruptor. (Death Knell)
- Vala: "I'm going to go crazy, and I'm taking you with me." -To Daniel, after learning she'll have to spend three months aboard the Odyssey. (Unending)
- Teal'c: "False god. Dead false god." -About Apophis.
- Bra'tac: "Hammond...of Texas." -along with the "you're bald" hand gesture. Gets me every time.
- Sheppard: "It's been a pleasure."
- Ronon: "Same." -Trapped under rubble, ready to die fighting. (Search and Rescue)
- McKay: "I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, alright? Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible, a few minutes." (Brain Storm)
- Greer: "Walk or die here! It's your choice, Mr. ... Decision Maker" (Air, Part 3)
- Young: "A lot of work..." (regarding Rush)
- Daniel: "Shit." -Left alone in the middle of the arctic with a frozen leg. (Stargate: Continuum)
- Mitchell: "Oh give me a break." -Bloodied, beaten, exhausted and about to be completely surrounded by Replicators. (Stargate: Ark of Truth)
Out of Universe
- Robert C. Cooper: (regarding his writing process) "I inevitably watch a lot of TV. Hey, it’s my job. The scene generally plays out like this:
- My wife: You sure are watching a lot of TV.
- Me: I’m working."
- Joe Flanigan: (at the Atlantis wrap party) "In the equatorial regions, David's much larger than he was when we started the show. And he's got less hair."
- Jason Momoa: (at the Atlantis wrap party) "I'm gonna miss playing him, he's a fun character for sure. But, also looking forward to...smiling instead of beating people up."
- Ronon's "Traveler" gun - Even Teal'c wants one.
- P-90 - standard issue awesome.
- Zat - for the way it activates and the sound it makes when fired.
- Asgard Beam - capable of destroying any other class ship so far.
- F-302s - a great feat of reverse engineering.
- Wraith Dart - for the look, the culling beam, and the sound it makes when it flies.
- Odyssey - the most technologically advanced ship in the Tau'ri fleet, thanks to the Asgard.
- Ori Mothership - the coolest looking ship in the Universe.
- Daedalus - for repeatedly arriving in the nick of time.
- The Asgard Elevator - for lack of a better term. Puts the users in a protective bubble, cuts through seemingly anything, and floats through the air when recalled to the ship. Much cooler than beaming.
- Lost Tribe Battle Suit - Armored, and a list of abilities that would make Inspector Gadget proud.
Supporting Characters: Radek Zelenka, Bill Lee, Evan Lorne, Vanessa James (I mean...damn, right?)
Non-Humans: Hermiod (love it when he gets angry and curses in Asgard), Thor, Morgan Le Fay, Todd
Enemies: Michael Kenmore, Adria, Ba'al, Fifth, RepliCarter
The worst of the worst, first.
- Whispers - despite the return of Carson Beckett, this episode is like a terrible "B" horror movie.
- Clip episodes in general. *Not specific to Stargate.
- Peter Kavanagh - He blew up the Midway space station. Enough said.
- Bug People - "Perfect animal" my ass. They're bulky, awkward, slow, stupid and apparently really easy to kill. Michael's worst invention.
- "Zombies" from "Whispers" - Michael's first experiment, so it's understandably bad. They can't see and dispense mist from their gills? What was Michael thinking?
- Bates - Doesn't trust anyone and insults Teyla on more than one occasion.
- Robert Kinsey - The guy everyone loves to hate.
- Wraith rifle - I'm probably not the only one who noticed they replaced this weapon in the series with the spear gun somewhere in season one or two. It just looks weird...like they're holding a Swordfish backwards and the stun blasts come out the back end.
More to come.
Graphic/web designer, animator
Joke of the MomentEdit
It's very hard to think of clean jokes that I find genuinely funny.