If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of this wiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Stargate Wiki.
- Contribute page provides some tips on how to expand our common database.
- Projects is a place to start if you want to focus on a specific theme, for example season 9 episodes of Stargate SG-1, or something else.
- Article templates for some pages that might help you in producing a great looking article.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
So you most likely recognize me from Wookieepedia, where you have banned me today on account of "vandalism" and "lack of abiding to the rules of the KB".
However, my question was answered as a legitimate question by Corellian Premier. Then Cade Caldrayn told me to abide by the rules, even though the user above him recognized my question titled "droids" as a legit one.
Then a while later I find that I am banned from editing Wookieepedia.
I don't vandalize the pages on Wookieepedia. I don't type in nonsense on the real pages. I just ask questions on the KB and try my best to ask them in a way that suits all the rules and regulations of the KB. Isn't that what a wiki is for? To spread knowledge?
I was told that my flagrant disregard for the rules of the KB have gotten tiresome. But I really haven't disregarded the rules!
Don't people come to Wookieepedia for information and clarification?
Please consider revoking my ban from Wookieepedia.
- I did not ban you for "lack of abiding to the rules of the KB," because I use proper grammar. I banned you for "Repeated violation of KB rules." Cade Calrayn (not "Caldrayn") was correct in pointing out that the question was invalid. Just because someone mistakenly tried to answer your pointless question with pointless speculation does not legitimize the question. Now you find yourself blocked from this wiki as well, as it is inappropriate to harass a user on any given wiki for actions taken on a completely different one. You're not going to get out of this hole, but it would behoove you to stop digging. -- Darth Culator (Talk) 20:35, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Just give up and start a new user profile, their not going to cut you a break. Fire-lord ( If no one ever talks things out how can we have world peace?) 01:30, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Culator, this is Supershadow3 from Wookieepedia, and you recently blocked me for uploading images incorrectly and for too many. I understand, but I am relatively new to this wiki, and did not intend no harm. I was having trouble finding a source for the Kubaz image that got me banned, and just uploaded the Celebration VI artwork, because it looked cool. However, I really liked those pictures, made a list and found appropriate pages to add them too. If you could please retract my ban, I promise to be more careful with images I upload, tell the correct source and find a page to post them on. Thanks!
P.S. Is Flickr an acceptable source, and what if you don't have a source and just want to put a picture on my profile page.?Supershadow3 22:15, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
um i was new in in early auguest, and now im blocked from wookipedia, why did u block me i was never on that site last year, u have mad a mistake