If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of this wiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Stargate Wiki.
- Manual of Style includes some basic Stargate Wiki formatting do's and don't's.
- Projects is a place to start if you want to focus on a specific theme, for example season 9 episodes of Stargate SG-1, or something else.
- Article templates for some pages that might help you in producing a great looking article.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in our Community Portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Stargate Wiki!
Name change; Zak to David Telford Edit
- Never mind, found it, but be sure to add a ref next time, before I may instinctively revert it. Thanks. -- Matthew R Dunn (talk) (Contribs) 13:33, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
schematic views of the Stargates in SVG file format Edit
Hey, I just saw your great Stargates on Wikimedia, but unfortunately they are just in PNG format. Would you be so kind, sending them to me in SVG format? I'd really just use them for personal things. Would be so great, thx in regards
ICQ: 210322033 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I ask, how do you will use those images
Stop changing my changes in Stargate Network, they're right, I looked at the blog of joseph mallozzi! Excuse the English, Google Translate.
And the Lucian Alliance also held the Odyssey for an episode. Doesn't automatically make the ship theirs just because they can succeed for a short period. 14:50, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- That shouldn't count, either, considering they were run out by the end of the next episode. — Trust not the Penguin (T | C) 16:32, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
How to get the vectorial models of stargates? Edit
Hello, my name is Giovane, I would like to obtain the vectorial models for stargates, milkyeay, pegasus and destiny. Do you have it?
My e-mail is email@example.com, you can answer me so as you can. I'm from Brazil.
Since now, thank you.
Stargate models in SVG format Edit
Hi, it's me again, firstname.lastname@example.org. Last time, I didn't read the previous posts about SVG models. I would like to work with them, I'm a brazilian fan and, by pleasure, I design objects and other things on the wider universe of Stargate. If you want, I can send you some of my drawings, even the source files created in Corel 11, explaining my personal interest only. Any questions, you can find me via email or by leaving a comment on this page. Once more, thank you.
Well, right now i have models only in corel draw, but i can try to make svg. about your drawings, it would be interesting to see them, you can send them to email@example.com, i will make these svg within one or two days Vilnisr T | C - 21:39, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, thanks for replying. I'll send some models then. And it won't be necessary convert your models of the Stargate to SVG, simply save them in the format of Corel Draw 11, so that I can open them here. The drawings I am sending are:
1) Abydos Glyphs: Based on the symbols of the gate on the covers of the DVD Box collection, I made the symbols for that Stargate.
2) MilkyWay DHD: DHD Design for the Milky Way, the edges are adapted from another vector model I downloaded from the Wikimedia Commons.
3) Atlantis DHD Simulator: Design DHD for the Pegasus Galaxy, showing the order of symbols according to the gate. I think this order is not exactly correct.
4) Atlantis (best), SG1 (best) Tollan (best): Simple designs for SG-1 and Atlantis gates, so as a version of the Tollan gate.
5) Universal DHD (Color and Standard): Model for a Universal DHD, in order to dial the three types of stargates. The colors are according to the standards of the series. The Standard is a standard, uniform version.
Hope you enjoy and if you want to publish everything well, just let me know so I can see where it will be. (20:13, Brazilian Hour)
Vilnis, I am not receiving your e-mails. Or aren't you sending more e-mails.
Waiting for your answer. Giovane.
Point of origin Edit
hi, I saw the point of origin in Episode 8 (Malice), when Rush goes there ... Excuse the English, I'm Brazilian (Google translator ...)
- if you mean when Rush goes to planet, than it's a point of origin of Destiny (it's changing), Rush goes through the gate only twice, and when he come back to Destiny the point of origin of that planet wasn't shown Vilnisr T | C - 20:16, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
hey dude Edit
Its me smallvuilleantonio,abiut the kaliam galaxy all the articles involved with that galaxy are considered and as i put on them :non canon because we know goa'uld are from the milky way but we also known that on the non-canon stargate comic and movie continuity they exist on kaliam. so we have two separate continuities,,,,that's it!
Hope you get clarified with the kaliam stuff......and by the way I didnt know gateworld put inubis to anubis the human,that's a ridiculous name ! See Ya!22.214.171.124 15:23, February 16, 2011 (UTC)