If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of this wiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Stargate Wiki.
- Contribute page provides some tips on how to expand our common database.
- Projects is a place to start if you want to focus on a specific theme, for example season 9 episodes of Stargate SG-1, or something else.
- Article templates for some pages that might help you in producing a great looking article.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
Your signature Edit
When leaving a message on a talk page, you can sign your name by clicking the link just below the text window where it says "Sign your name:". It's just under the Save Page, Show Preview, and Show changes buttons. Basically all that does is put four tildes ("~") after your message. You can also type the tildes in manually. Three in a row signs only your name, like this: Ka'lel Cheers. —Ka'lel 06:06, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
Nice work you've done on the Tau'ri-Wraith skirmishes page, and the other skirmish pages as well. However, in the future, can you please write articles in the past tense. Only episode descriptions should be written in the present. Thanks!—Anubis 10545 05:26, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
- Again to re-iterate, please write articles apart from episodes in the past tense, as the events of the episodes had happened, not is happening now (if you understand what I just said :). -- Matthew R Dunn 23:49, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
When linking character names please use the characters full name. You linked to Rush which does not go to Nicholas Rush and Chloe does not link to Chloe Armstrong. Lowriders95s10 (talk) (Contribs) 22:20, March 15, 2011 (UTC)