If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of this wiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Stargate Wiki.
- Manual of Style includes some basic Stargate Wiki formatting do's and don't's.
- Projects is a place to start if you want to focus on a specific theme, for example season 9 episodes of Stargate SG-1, or something else.
- Article templates for some pages that might help you in producing a great looking article.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in our Community Portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Stargate Wiki!
Sun Tzu Edit
- Well, I fixed it, you got your link and I kept the existing link, the new section I added is what you should have done in the first place. Zeta1127 of the 89th Legion (talk) 20:25, January 10, 2011 (UTC)